Do you ever look in the mirror and feel as if time stands still as your face age? Do you want to find a way to restore your youthful look without going through the pains of undergoing a full-fledged facelift?
PDO (Polydioxanone) thread lifts may be the answer for you and it’s rapidly becoming a popular choice for men and women looking for a less invasive way to look their bests.
If you’re curious about a PDO thread lift, including how much it costs, where to get it, and what to expect before, during, and after the procedure, you’re in the right place. Keep reading to learn all about PDO thread lifts and how to find an affordable price option.
What Is a PDO Thread Lift?
A PDO (Polydioxanone) thread lift is a minimally invasive procedure that uses dissolvable sutures, made of protein and collagen, to lift areas of your face, neck, and jawline.
The procedure involves inserting absorbable threads underneath your skin, which are then attached to the tissue. This thread is then pulled up to lift, reposition, and improve the structure of your face.
The procedure is usually done under local anesthesia. It has a minimal recovery time and you can expect gradual improvements in your appearance over time.
PDO Thread Lift Benefits
PDO thread lifts can offer some amazing benefits. These include:
- An Affordable Alternative to a Facelift – PDO thread lifts are a great, affordable alternative to a facelift. A thread lift will cost anywhere from $700 to $4,500, significantly cheaper than a full-fledged facelift.
- Minimally Invasive – PDO thread lifts are minimally invasive, meaning that you can skip the messy and involved process of undergoing a full-fledged facelift. You can expect minimal pain and downtime involved with this procedure.
- Long Lasting Results – Results of PDO thread lifts are long-lasting, often around 18 months or more. Maintenance procedures may be necessary to keep your look youthful and refreshed.
- Improve Your Appearance – PDO thread lifts can help to improve your appearance, lifting and repositioning your facial structure and restoring a more youthful look. This can help give you a boost of confidence and help you look your best.
How Much Does a PDO Thread Lift Cost?
The cost of a PDO thread lift can range depending on the number of threads used, the area being treated, and the type of thread used. According to self-reported costs on RealSelf.com, the average cost of a thread lift in the United States is $2,050.
PDO and PLA thread lifts tend to be slightly more expensive. For a frame of reference, one clinic in Rockville, Maryland is currently charging $150 a thread and stating that most people get 6 to 12 threads per area.
How to Get an Affordable PDO Thread Lift Cost
If you are looking for an affordable PDO thread lift cost, there are several steps you can take. Here are some tips:
- Compare Cost Estimator Tool – Make use of an online cost estimator tool to compare the cost of a PDO thread lift in your area to get an idea of what is affordable and what is not.
- Shop Around – Compare several clinics offering PDO thread lifts to compare prices and find the most affordable option that fits your needs.
- Look for Deals – Look for deals and coupons for discounts on PDO thread lifts. Some clinics may offer special deals or discounts on PDO thread lifts, so be sure to ask about any possible discounts when shopping around.
PDO thread lifts are a great, minimally invasive way to lift and reposition your facial structure, restoring a youthful look without undergoing a full-fledged facelift. Costs for PDO thread lifts can range, but there are ways to get an affordable PDO thread lift cost.
Start by making use of an online cost estimator tool and shop around to compare costs between several clinics, and be sure to ask about any possible discounts or deals.
By taking these steps, you can find an affordable PDO thread lift cost that fits your budget and get the youthful, refreshed look you desire.